RICS Homebuyer Report
The RICS Homebuyer Report is the market leading property survey report. It provides a clear assessment of the property indicating what actions may need to be taken. It also comes with a current market valuation.
Benefits of the RICS Homebuyer Report:-
- Detailed and comprehensive property including a valuation of the property.
- The traffic light condition ratings system enables you to easily identify areas of concern.
- Clear report structure
- Impartial assessment of a property from RICS
- RICS Homebuyer report adheres to all RICS standards and ensures teh benchmark for best practice.
Our Homebuyer Reports are carried out by one of our highly professional RICS accredited local surveyors designed to provide all the answer you may have about the property you’re buying therefore enableing you to amek an informed decision. If you are interestred in buying a convenetional tradionally built property, our RICS Homebuyers Survey is the ideal survey to give you peace of mind about the condition of the property.
The RICS Homebuyer Survey is an informative, reliable and cost effective report, providing clear and concise advice regarding any serious problems or specific risks a property may have.
- Fully independent survey provided by local surveyors with extenisve knowledge.
- A survey writen for you in plain english without any surveyor jargon.
- A thorough visual inspection of the interior and exterior of the property.
- A valuation of the property to dermine its market value (not suitable for mortgage or lending purposes).
- Issues that need to be investigated to prevent serious damage or dangerous conditions and may affect the value of the property.
- Advice on repairs and ongoing maintenance with a clear traffic light system to help you know whihc repairs to tackle first.
- An insurance reinstatement figure for the property.
- An overview of the condition of the services based on a visual inspection.
- Information on the location and local environment.
- A highly information report on the construction of the property or defects identified.
Buying a new house can be one of the most stressful experiences you will have. We strongly believe you should know exactly what you’re buying. The RICS Homebuyer Survey allows you to make an informed decision regarding any problems or risks the property may have which should be addressed before you commit to buying a residential property.
Our reports detail advice on any issues the property may have which could affect its value, it also contains a market valuation of the property and insurance reinstatement cost. If you are interested in buying a conventional property, the RICS HOmebuyers Survey is the ideal survey to give you pease of mind about the condition of the property.
- Ideal for most traditional and conventional properties
- The popular mid-level property purchase survey
- Suitable for Houses, Bungalows, Flats or Maisonetts
- Not suitable for older and or significantly altered properties.
- Thorough inspection of all visible elements
- Urgent, significant or routine maintenance repairs identified
- RICS Traffic Light condition rating system ensuring readability
- Valuation and rebuilding costs for insurance purposes.