0151 556 1500

Help to Buy Valuation Report

Have you bought a property under the Government Help to Buy Scheme?

What is the Help to Buy Scheme?

The Help to Buy Scheme is a shared equity scheme instroduced by the Government.  For more information please visit the official Government Help to Buy website.

When is the Help to Buy Valuation required?

A property which has been purchased using the Government Help to Buy Scheme will require any RICS valuation before the property is sold, or if the property owner wish to pay off their shared equity loan, or if they wish to obtain more equity, known as stair-casing.

Our highly professional RICS accredited local surveyors can provide a highly accurate valuation using their local knowledge and extenisve market research.

When its a Help to Buy valuation you need, we are well placed to carry out that service for you with the utmost quality and prfoessionalism.

What criteria must be met?

You must hire a RICS regulated independant chartered valuer to carry out the valuation.

  • They must be registered with RICS and be idenpendant to an estate agent.
  • They cannto be related to you
  • The valuer must provide at least 3 comprable properties and sale prices
  • Those properties must be like for like wiht regard to the property type, size and age and must be within a 2 mile radius of your property
  • Valuations carried our for bank or mortgage purposes wont be accepted.
  • The valuer must inspection the property interior and provide a full valuation report (not a survey)
  • The report must be on headed paper, signed by a RICS surveyor, dated and addressed to teh appropriate assocaition.

Our Services

We have expert experience and knowledge in advising Help-to-Buy clients throughout the North West, covering major areas including Liverpool, Wirral, St Helens and Warrington.

Our Help to Buy Valuation Reports meet all the criteria and fully comply with the requirements of the scheme.

All our Chartered Surveyors are RICS Registered Valuers.

Survey Checklist:-

  • Bought a property under the Government Help to Buy Scheme?
  • Are you looking to sell your home and need a valuation?
  • Are you looking to repay the Help to Buy Loan?
  • Are you lookign to purchase more equity?


  • Undertaken by highty qualified RICS Registered Valuers
  • Local surveyors with Local knowledge
  • Independent Surveying Practice
  • Compliance with the requirements of the scheme.