RICS Condition Report
The RICS Condition Report is the Level 1 Basic survey.
A high quality RICS approved report, carried out by one of our highly professional RICS accredited local surveyors. The RICS Condition Report provides an insight into the condition of the property, highlighting issues that should be dentified before your buy or sell a residential property.
The RICS Condition Report is an inspection of the condition of the property and it confirms the structure and fabric of various elements. The report highlights any potential defects or issues the property may present ahead of the sale. It will also detail any potential legal issues that need to be addressed before completing your conveyancing and information on the location and local environment.
Buying a new house can be a stressful and long winded experience. We strongly believe you should know exactly what you’re buying The RICS Condition report allows you to be in an informed position about the condition fo the property before you purchase and therefore prepare for any issues which could cause a delay with your sale, or issues that may result in price reductions later in the sale process.
- Ideal for newer properties
- Looking for a brief insight of the property
- Suitable for unaltered or unextended property
- No immediate significant concerns
- General overview of the property condition
- Details the construction and fabric of building elements
- Highlights any potential repairs or issues